FoodScience of Vermont Neuro-DMG Review
* Buying Tip: If you click on the gift icon next to the logo on their website, a 15% discount will be applied to your purchase in the cart. This will make it the cheapest around! Even cheaper than Amazon! Don’t miss this great opportunity!
Check Out Our Top Rated Brain Enhancement Products
Basic Information: What is Neuro-DMG
In this review, FoodScience of Vermont’s dietary supplement Neuro-DMG is scrutinised to help clarify its qualities and defects in order to allow potential clients to start their treatment with the product or not. Designed for people dealing with memory and focus problems, the Neuro-DMG promises a support to oxygen utilization so the whole organism can function in a more balanced state. The main objective of this product is to maintain and promote concentration, mental sharpness and memory retention. This is achieve by a proprietary combination of ingredients that include magnesiuand Phosphatidylserine.
The exclusive blend created by FoodScience of Vermont for Neuro-DMG aims to facilitate neurotransmitter production and create a healthy response to external stress triggers. Its table of components include:
- DMG: a precursors to neurotransmitters that allows more oxygen circulation in the brain
- Glutamine: an amino acid that helps reducing the amount of ammonia (a toxic substance) in the brain
- Acetyl L-Carnitine: an amino acid important to long chain fatty acid metabolism
- Phosphatidylcholine: a source of choline needed for proper nerve transmission from the brain through the central nervous system
- Phosphatidylserine (PS): a component of the cell’s membrane that facilitates the passage of substances to and from the cell
- Manganese: a mineral essential for protein and fat metabolism that increases the production of energy
- Magnesium Aspartate: an amino acid that works reducing fatigue and low mood states
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Stearic acid
- Vegetable stearate
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Silicon dioxide
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Titanium dioxide
- Polyethylene glycol
The suggested dosage is one tablet per day every day.
Although FoodScience of Vermont does not sell Neuro-DMG on their website, the manufacturer maintain a large and comprehensive range of associated retailers all over North America. The price for a bottle of the product, which contains 90 tablets, is being sold for the average price of $39.23. The company does not offer a subscription program.
What to Expect
Neuro-DMG is not an energy tablet. It took me a few weeks to start noticing the effect of the supplement on my productivity. The product helps clearing the thinking process and enhancing the memory capacity. It does not, however, make a profound difference — only mild and possibly imaginary.
Keep an Eye Out
Pregnant women should only use this product when advised by their health specialist: one component of Neuro-DMG is known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. Other side effect might include: dizziness, insomnia, increase of the blood pressure and liver failure. In the event of any of these symptoms being experience a doctor must be contacted and the treatment suspended immediately.
Since FoodScience of Vermont does not sell its products directly to individual customers, return policies should be check with each retail outlet at the time of purchase. The manufacturer, however, keeps an open line for suggestions and complaints.
The Bottom Line
The results of a treatment with the Neuro-DMG seem to be more of a long-term effect than short-. Although the product does help with cognitive imbalance, it is only a mild feeling and unhurried. The fact that its manufacturer does not provide direct assistance to its customers is also worrying.
Do you want to find an effective Brain Enhancement supplement? Check out our top rated Brain Enhancement products